Policies & Guidelines
1. Registration forms must be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian. Complete one form per child.
2. All league information & team set up is subject to change based on amount of participation. Questions should be directed to a CrossWay Sports coordinator.
3. Payment is due at the time of registration.
4. After August 18th, names will be added to a waiting list and accepted based on team availability. No registrations may be turned in after March 3rd. Any forms dropped off or received by mail after March 3rd, will be returned and your child’s name will be placed on a waiting list.
5. No refunds are available after March 3rd (should you decide to withdraw).
6. Once uniforms are ordered, we do not exchange or reorder sizes at our expense unless it is our error. Please be sure of your child’s size. Please note that companies do not supply comparable numerical sizing charts. Do not write in a numerical size since we cannot make a size determination for you.
7. After teams are selected, approximately 1-2 weeks after registration closes, your coach will call you with team information and will update you on practice or game changes as they occur. Please make a record of your coach’s phone number. You will need to contact him directly regarding changes in or questions regarding practices, etc.
8. If you have children in different leagues, each individual coach will contact you when he/she has picked up their roster and determined practice dates. Not all practices begin at the same time and day. Calls may come a week or more apart. Please be patient.
9. Only CrossWay Sports, not coaches, can decide when additional players can be added and/or authorize changes in team setup. Once teams are divided, all changes must be approved by CrossWay Sports.
10. We accept cash and checks for paper registrations. Make checks payable to CrossWay Sports. We accept credit cards, debit cards and e-checks for online registrations.
11. All of our coaches must have a background check on file with CrossWay Sports. If you coach a team and ask another parent to be your assistant, then they must complete an application and authorization form for a background check before serving.
12. CrossWay Sports requires a Waiver of Liability before any child, student or adult can participate in recreational activity or organized sports. For each participant's safety, this waiver specifies existing medical conditions, allergies, an emergency medical contact and the participant's health insurance provider. Download the form here and return it to your church's CrossWay Sports coordinator:
- Collierville United Methodist Church - Zac Black
- Collierville FBC - Al Baker
- Covenant Baptist Church - Brian Thomas
- Emmanuel Baptist Church - Mikey Mewborn